Molotok is released completely free of charge under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL v.3). (See the GNU General Public License for more details)
Molotok is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License.
Molotok is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Open source php/mysql fully featured auction script. Perfect for those who want to start their own auction site. The version we offer is meant for up to 20,000 users per day and can store up to 10,000,000 items.
- Rating and feedback system;
- Lot location;
- Static pages.
Instruments for buyers:
- Search by name, lot number, username;
- Lot sorting by different parameters and period of putting on auction;
- Additional filters by price and goods attributes;
- Possibility to ask questions on each lot;
- Favorite lots;
- Tracking of lots of favorite sellers;
- Monitoring and tracking of active bids;
- Monitoring and tracking of lots that were not won;
- Automatic bidding system;
- Purchase history and possibility to sort by name, period and sellers;
- System and e-mail notifications of all events related to purchases.
Instruments for sellers:
- Management of active lots and possibility to sort by name and category;
- Sales history with different filters and management elements;
- Automatic reputting on auction after lot expiration;
- Possibility to put a similar lot on auction (or create a copy of the existing one);
- System and e-mail notifications of all events related to sales;
- Instruments for mass change of prices for goods;
- A separate page containing information about the seller;
- Possibility to become a verified participant;
- Billing system (replenishment);
- PRO account (additional possibilities for users).
- Management of administrators - permissions, roles;
- User creation and editing;
- Possibility to arrange three-tier category catalogue;
- Category creation and editing;
- Attribution for each category;
- 5 types of attributes;
- Management of lots placed on auction;
- Static pages creation and editing;
- News placement and editing;
- Billing system, balance replenishment history, services payment history;
- SEO instruments;
- Website settings, texts on pages, rates.